SoCore Energy and Solar News
The Solar Industry and Company Updates
SoCore in the News
- Apr 22, 2013: Solar Novus Today: Hurricane Sandy Puts Solar Installation to the Test.
- Mar 18, 2013: WGN Weekend with Bill Moller: SoCore President, Pete Kadens, to be interviewed by Bill Moller this coming Saturday, March 23rd.
- Mar 8, 2013: Solar Power World: The Jersey Shore Goes Solar
- Mar 7, 2013: Business Wire: Walgreens Sets Goal to Build Nation’s First Net Zero Energy Retail Store in Evanston, Ill.
- Mar 6, 2013: KPMG Renewable Project Finance Seminar: SoCore Energy CFO, Rob Scheuermann, sits on Tax Equity Outlook Panel: Understanding project finance structures and the pros and cons of each
- Mar 6, 2013: KPMG Renewable Project Finance Seminar: SoCore Energy Vice President of Policy, Madeleine Klein, sits on State-by-State Policy Issue Panel: Factors driving regional development
- Feb 28, 2013: 2nd Annual Chicago Innovation Awards Scholarship Competition: SoCore Energy President, Pete Kadens, sits on Career Guidance Panel
- Feb 6, 2013: Greentech Media Solar Summit 2013: SoCore Energy Executive Vice President of Sales, Steve Kelley, to sit on April 24th Panel: Identifying Growth Opportunities in the Commercial Market
- Jan 21, 2013: 2013 Northwestern University Workshop: SoCore Energy President, Pete Kadens, to sit on January 29th Workshop Panel: Higher Penetration of Renewables: What to Expect and How to Deal With It